Alert Students at The Catholic University of America, Business and Economics Seniors
Do you need help finding a job after graduation?
Join us Tuesday, March 29th,
6:35p.m. in MCMA 200.
Learn how to develop a winning strategy to execute your job search.
Kristen Rompf, a recruiter/employment counselor will be giving a seminar on
career development and teaching job search techniques. Kristen has extensive experience working with students and professionals – advising them on finding positions with large and small companies, law firms, and nonprofit organizations.
Topics covered in the Career Development Seminar
• Creating a Strategy to Find a Job
• Corresponding with Potential Employers
• Networking and Reconnecting with References
• Developing Leads for New Jobs
• The Successful Interview
• Navigating from Second Interview to Offer
Looking for a job? Pass this test.
Thank you (foot)notes,